The OneFacility Plus Incident Management module brings significant alert and reporting capabilities to your building process as well as enhance your work order flow process
Incident Management can be managed at the building level, company level or both depending on the customer. As an integral part of OneFacility Plus, Incident Management is a browser based module providing notifications, approvals, reports and analytic evaluation of events and work order requests. Events, and maintenance issues can be reported either by entering the information directly into a PC or through SecureTrax.
Incident Management Module
Incident Management can be customized to manage the range of incidents or events likely to occur within a specific facility or portfolio of sites. Incident Management report generation is a key feature of the module. The reports provide a comprehensive collection of data in five areas; general information, participants, vehicles, narratives and attachments.
By organizing and annotating appropriate charts and graphs the reports provide actionable information which can be drawn upon to assist in resource allocation, cost control, risk mitigation and crime prevention.The reports can be automated to a schedule or run manually upon request and can be originated or tailored by any staff member with appropriate permissions. Once generated, the reports can be viewed or distributed via the Internet (in PDF or Excel formats) providing near real time and historical reports.
The module has a built-in work-flow engine which can be configured by facility. This engine provides the ability to set up the approval process -flow for captured events and facility issues. It provides the status of each entry in one of the following categories; pending, open, completed, approved, withdrawn and closed. The configuration is fully customizable for escalation based on the type of reporting to ensure the appropriate personnel are immediately notified.
Incident Management activities include:
- Detecting and recording event details
- Matching events/issues against known problems
- Resolving events/issues as quickly as possible
- Prioritizing events/issues in terms of impact and urgency
- Escalating incidents to other teams as appropriate to ensure timely resolution
- Provides an audit trail and approval process for work order requests
- Assists maintenance in prioritizing facility work requests
- Incident Management tracks incidents and issues that could impact daily services and business activity