G4S security officers seamlessly integrate with the communities they protect
From single-family homes in a private gated community to high-rise luxury condominiums and mixed-use master planned communities, G4S understands the expectations of today’s demanding residential market.
After decades of meeting and exceeding our residential customers' expectations, G4S remains at the forefront of designing customized residential security programs.
G4S' smart technology delivers force multiplication of security resources for your community and provides community managers with a total solution for controlling and recording access, as well as detailed safety and security reports, along with community specific programs tailored to enhance customer service, privacy and tranquility.
Working with residential community managers and homeowners associations, G4S implements comprehensive security solutions that include:
- Community dedicated patrol vehicles equipped with Automated External Defibrillator (AED) units
- GPS tracking of security personnel with real-time incident reporting
- Bicycle, golf cart and stand-up electric vehicle patrols
- K-9 Response Patrols
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Paramedics or Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
- Traffic Behavior Modification / Enforcement Programs
- Concierge and Valet services
- Town Hall meetings and community ambassador programs
- Comprehensive physical security assessments / risk vulnerability assessments
- Implementation / Integration of access control hardware / software systems
By maintaining a highly visible and interactive deterrence presence while embracing customer service within the community, G4S' residential security programs address the most common resident concerns of crime prevention, personal safety and community security education.
To learn more about the services we offer, call us today at (800) 275-8305.
Download: Residential Security Services (PDF 1.1mb)
Hear how this residential community has benefitted from a G4S solution for the past 10 years.Residential Security
This bank's approach is revolutionizing the way it responds to security-related incidents.Bank Security Solution