The right access controls can not only protect your staff, buildings and assets, they can also save time and money
The OneFacility Plus Security Management System identifies each person by means of a card, which is presented to a reader located at the entrance to each access-controlled area. The system automatically grants or rejects access to the area, depending on the individual's pre-determined access rights.
Access control is most efficient when introduced as part of a multi-layered defence. Access control can be integrated with other core aspects to create a seamless solution to protect your staff, buildings and assets while helping you save time, reduce administration overheads and react more quickly to required changes.
The wealth of features provided by the system, such as the ability to use access codes to create a library of access rights, help you to save time, reduce administration overheads, react more quickly to required changes and customize the system to your exact requirements.
- Controls the doors and times each person can gain access
- Sets up a library of access rights – allows easy selection of access rights
- Different access rights can apply to different doors, elevator floors, times, days and holidays
- Easy setup and modification of access rights using graphical tree views
- Reader groups make it quick to allocate the same access rights to several readers in one operation
- Time codes allow access times to be defined and modified with ease
- Bulk changes to access rights are straightforward to implement, and are ideal for government organizations, colleges and companies of any size
- Badge designs can have default access rights, making access rights assignment automatic with badge selection
- Comprehensive alarm monitoring and reporting
The cutting edge technology within every installation delivers unprecedented levels of system intelligence. As the manufacturer, we are well positioned to support you and we are proud that this philosophy has ensured our existing clients continue to stay with us.
For more information on how a G4S integrated access control system can benefit your organization, select one of the links below: