Whether providing access control at entry gates or sharing life-saving medical information with emergency personnel, G4S security officers become an integral part of the communities they protect
From single-family homes in a gated community to high-rise luxury condominiums to mixed-use master planned communities, G4S understands the expectations of today’s demanding residential market.
After decades of meeting and exceeding our residential customers' expectations, G4S remains at the forefront of designing customized residential security programs.
G4S' smart technology increases the security of a community and provides community managers with a total solution for controlling and recording access, as well as detailed safety and security reports, and innovative programs to address specific community concerns.
Working with residential community managers and homeowners associations, G4S implements comprehensive security solutions that include:
- Patrol vehicles equipped with AED (automatic external defibrillator) units
- GPS tracking with real-time incident reporting
- Bike, golf cart, and stand-up electric vehicle patrols
- Specialized K-9 units
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT)
- Town Hall meetings and community ambassador programs
- State-of-the-art Visitor Control System (VCS) with driver’s license swipe and scan, backed up with digital photo capture of the driver and vehicle tag
By maintaining a highly visible and interactive presence within the community with our unique programs including Town Hall meetings and customized speed enforcement, G4S' residential security programs address the most common resident concerns like crime prevention and personal safety.
Whether providing security officers to control access at entry gates, concierge and valet service in high-rise lobbies, or dedicated paramedic services, G4S puts the right personnel in command of the best tools and technology to ensure the safety and security of your community.