G4S to Demonstrate Enhanced RISK360® Incident & Case Management Platform at ISC West
JUPITER, Fla., April 4, 2017 — G4S, the world's leading global, integrated security company, will demonstrate an enhanced version of RISK360®, an award-winning incident and case management software, at ISC West at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 5-7, 2017.
RISK360® is a comprehensive, Microsoft Azure cloud-based application that provides security teams the ability to report, track and resolve cases while providing leadership with insights to make informed, data-driven decisions to save time and money.
Developed in collaboration with customers, the latest evolution of RISK360® includes the following enhancements:
- Improved user-friendly interface with role-based personalization
- Streamlined workflows integrate seamlessly with existing systems
- Custom assessments with option for automatic notifications and scheduling
- Inform global risk and asset protection teams of risk exposure
- Receive automated notification of risks to asset protection and corporate security teams
- Based in Microsoft Azure cloud to ensure optimal availability