G4S Releases RISK360® Version 7 of its Incident & Case Management Application
G4S is proud to announce the release of Version 7 of RISK360®, its award-winning incident and case management application. RISK360 is a desktop and mobile platform that efficiently collects incident and case data and transforms that data into actionable insights that save enterprises time and money.
G4S rebuilt the product from the ground up, tapping into its vast security industry expertise to give Version 7 a modern, intuitive user interface and functionality that ensures familiarity and ease of use. The result is a best-in-class, software-as-a-service platform that empowers security teams to report, track and resolve cases while simultaneously arming businesses with critical data and predictive analysis.
RISK360 Version 7 consists of custom role-based landing pages with 13, real-time drill-down dashboards that provide quick and easy access to data, tasks and relevant information. A truly global product, RISK360 Version 7 is available in English, French Canadian and Spanish. Additional languages will be added as needed.
RISK360 Version 7 will also now integrate with Everbridge, the global leader in critical event management and enterprise safety applications. Customers can now create an incident in RISK360 and visualize it in VCC and conversely, threat content or incidents in VCC can be sent to RISK360 to coordinate G4S security officer response. Mass notifications through Everbridge can also be sent simultaneously so events can be managed in one click.
Developed in collaboration with customers, the latest evolution of RISK360® also includes the following enhancements:
- Based in Microsoft Azure Cloud to ensure optimal availability
- Improved user-friendly interface with role-based personalization
- Streamlined workflows integrate seamlessly with existing systems
- Custom assessments with option for automatic notifications and scheduling
- Inform global risk and asset protection teams of risk exposure
- Receive automated notification of risks to asset protection and corporate security teams
- Available in English, French Canadian and Spanish
To learn more about the new version of RISK360, stop by G4S booth #3733 at the ASIS show Sept. 25-27 in Dallas Kay Bailey Hutchison convention center. You can also visit G4S.us for more information about RISK360®.