How to be Prepared in an Emergency: Car Kit
Always have winter safety and emergency equipment in your car. A basic car kit should contain the following:
- Food that won't spoil, such as energy bars
- Water—plastic bottles that won't break if the water freezes (replace them every six months)
- Extra clothing and shoes or boots
- First aid kit with seatbelt cutter
- Small shovel, scraper and snowbrush
- Tire chains
- Candle in a deep can and matches
- Wind‑up flashlight
- Whistle—in case you need to attract attention
- Copy of your emergency plan
Looking to join the G4S team?
Job-seekers, click to visit our Careers page!